203. Rev. James Cleveland- "James Cleveland Sings With The World's Greatest Choirs" (1980)

Photos Courtesy Of Discogs & nifty.music.com
Artist: Rev. James Cleveland
Album: James Cleveland Sings With The World's Greatest Choirs
Released: November 1980
Label: Savoy Records

Side 1
1.) Jesus Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me
2.) God Has Smiled On Me
3.) Jesus Lover Of My Soul
4.) I'd Love To Tell The Story

Side 2
1.) I Don't Feel Noways Tired (Episode 14)
2.) I'll Do His Will
3.) The Promise
4.) The Lord Is My Light

Side 3
1.) Everything Will Be Alright
2.) Lord Help Me To Hold Out
3.) Thank You Makes Room For More
4.) I'm Glad

Side 4
1.) Peace Be Still
2.) Christ The Redeemer
3.) In God's Own Time (My Change Will Come)
4.) Somehow I Can Sing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE TALL ORDER: EPISODE GUIDE

8. Kendrick Lamar- "Section.80" (2011)